Together with Occupational Therapist Emma Shedlow from Juniper Tree Therapy we have put together a sensory kit, available in 4 sizes, designed for use in the home.
The kit contains:
- Therapy Peanut Ball – ideal for developing balance and coordination skills. This anti-burst Therapy Peanut Ball engages core muscles to build strength and improve posture. Choose from sizes 35cm, 45cm, 55cm & 65cm.
- Sensory Pop up Den (90cm x 90cm x 90cm) - an ideal size to create a safe sensory space in a bedroom, corner of the lounge or even in the garden
- Weighted Cuddly Monkey – weighing 800g (1.8 pounds) this monkey is ideal for cuddling in bed or laid across the stomach or lap for sensory relief. With a lavender aroma for an additional sensory experience – Can be warmed in the microwave
- Therapy putty– 56g pot available in soft, med/soft, med and firm, it’s great for helping improve strength in hands and the development of fine motor skills
- Body Sock – available in sizes S, M and L.This 4 way stretch lycra sensory body sock offers an all-round movement, proprioceptive, tactile and deep pressure experience
- Fibre optic fountain light – ideal for use in a sensory room, sensory pod or just as a fun display in a bedroom - the base has a sparkly ice effect emitting a blue, red, and green glow through the fibres. The fibres can also be safely touched giving a tactile experience
There are 4 packs to choose from :
PACK A (SMALL): 35cm Peanut Ball, Small Body Sock, Soft Putty, Fibre Optic Light, Weighted Cuddly Monkey, Sensory Den
PACK B (MEDIUM): 45cm Peanut Ball, Medium Body Sock, Med/Soft Putty, Fibre Optic Light, Weighted Cuddly Monkey, Sensory Den
PACK C (LARGE): 55cm Peanut Ball, Medium Body Sock, Med Putty, Fibre Optic Light, Weighted Cuddly Monkey, Sensory Den
PACK D (XLARGE): 65cm Peanut Ball, Large Body Sock, FIrm Putty, Fibre Optic Light, Weighted Cuddly Monkey, Sensory Den
Bought separately these items would cost over £125.00!* *Price based upon kit with 65cm Therapy Peanut Ball
We aim to despatch your goods within 2 working days of receiving your order, provided we have the goods in stock. You can check the status of your order at anytime by logging into to your customer account (you will need to create this first). Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are made by courier and a signature is required on delivery.
Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries. If your order is required urgently or by a fixed date then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do what we can to meet your deadline.
Returns - Weighted Blankets
You can try a weighted blanket for 60 days.....if it's not working you can send it back to us. Please email email@example.com prior to returning your blanket - we will email you back with instructions and a returns number. Without a returns number your refund will be delayed.
Please note that a standard charge of £40.00 (+VAT where appropriate) will be deducted from all refunds to cover the cost of cleaning and processing. Blankets returned unopened will be refunded in full.
Returns - Other Products
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. Chewys and other Oral Motor items cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 14 days will be at the total discretion of Sensory Direct (UK) Ltd.
Goods purchased by trade customers and distributors may not be returned unless the goods are faulty or sent in error.
Please complete a RETURNS FORM when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. WIthout a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded.
Please see full T&Cs here
This product is eligible for VAT relief and is available zero rated and therefore free from VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate of 20%.
Who can claim for VAT relief?
If you have a disability or a chronic medical condition you can claim VAT relief and you are purchasing the goods for personal or domestic use. If you are a parent or carer you can claim VAT relief on behalf of a child or person you look after.
When you checkout you will be asked whether you are eligible for VAT relief. If you qualify tick the "Yes" option and complete the declaration form. VAT will automatically be deducted from the relevant items in your basket.
If you are a parent or carer and you are purchasing on behalf of your child or someone you look after you will not need to pay VAT on this item. A statement of special educational needs or a diagnosis of a condition is not necessary.
Charities qualify for VAT exemption where these conditions are met, however schools and homes may not qualify as the goods are not for domestic use, however they may be able to reclaim the VAT from Customs & Excise. If your organisation qualifies please complete the VAT exemption declaration form and send this with your order.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive zero rated goods you should contact the HM Revenue & Customs National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000 or call our Helpline on 0800 0837 212 before signing a declaration.
If you need guidance on sizes or would like to change sizes of products in the pack please call 01905 670500