Products that are in stock and ordered before 2pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched on the same working day.
Sensory Direct's Weighted Blankets, Lap Pads, Weighted Jackets and other handmade products may take 3-4 working days to be despatched if not in stock. We will endeavour to contact customers whose orders may be affected by any despatch delays.
Please note that we close our warehouse & sales office over all UK Bank Holidays & Christmas Eve through to New Year. Despatch will not take place during this time.
You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service. Please read our ‘How do I place an order’ FAQ for information on how to do this.
- Delivery is FREE for online orders of £45 and above within Mainland UK (excluding Highlands, Offshore Islands & Northern Ireland).
- Mainland UK delivery charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery for orders under £45. (see FAQ for further courier delivery times)
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail (Signed For). Items sent via Royal Mail (Signed For) will require a signature upon delivery, but no tracking information is available with this service. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery. For smaller items that are in stock and ordered before the 2pm cut off time, you can now select and pay for DPD next day delivery at the checkout stage.
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO Box address.
- We are currently unable to ship overseas unless you hold a trade account with us.
Our despatch team will arrange for all orders before 2pm to be despatched on the same day from our warehouse to our designated courier service. Please note that the estimated delivery times are provided by the courier and we do not have any control or influence over these. (see FAQ for further courier delivery times). We will do our best to deliver your order on time however delivery times are approximate, and we accept no liability in respect of late deliveries. If your order is required urgently or by a certain date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do what we can to meet your deadline.
On receipt of your order please open all packages and thoroughly check the goods for damage as soon as possible. You must notify Sensory Direct of any damage within 3 days of the delivery. If we are not notified of damage within 3 days we are unable to claim from the carrier and we will be unable to refund or replace the damaged items. If the packaging appears damaged and you do not have time to check the goods you should sign the carriers paperwork and add the word "Damaged".
Non receipt of your order must be notified to Sensory Direct within 7 days of receipt of your order acknowledgement.
Please see our FAQs for further inforamtion or email us on email@example.com or call us M-F 0900 - 1700 on 01905 670500