We accept Purchase Orders from Schools, NHS, Charities and Healthcare Professionals. A minimum of £25 inc. VAT and postage applies.
- The quickest way to place a Purchase Order is via our website. Simply enter your official Purchase Order Number at the Checkout and once approved; your order will be released.
- There is a minimum order of £25 including VAT and postage.
- An invoice will be sent to you on despatch.
- Free delivery for PO over £45 is available on online orders only Mainland UK.
Alternatively you can send a Purchase Order by email, post: or by fax.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Sensory Direct (UK) Ltd, Unit 11 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way, Worcester. WR4 9GN
- Fax: 0870 169 8593
- Please note that we do not accept Purchase Orders by phone.
Becoming a member & collect reward points:
- The Sensory Direct Rewards Scheme allows members to collect points on purchases online. Each point has a cash equivalent (non transferable) and you can spend these points on future purchases with us.
- To join the Sensory Direct Rewards Scheme you need to become a member. This is really quick and simple to do – all you need to do is to create an account on our website.
- Simply click ‘My Account’ on the Homepage then ‘Create your Account’ under New Customers.
- Enter your name and email address and create a password
- Click ‘Create your Account’ and you’re all set to go
- Don’t forget to tick ‘Yes’ to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news, promotions, bonus points offers and resources!