Great vlaue multipack of 10 different writing grips - ideal as a starter pack
Fitting either the right or left hand.
This multi pack consists of
- 1 x Classic Standard Grip - makes handling a pen or pencil easier, reduce fatigue and gives more control
- 1 x Classic Large Grip - a larger version of the classic grip
- 1 x Cobra Grip - a large grip that aids finger placement and stimulates the muscles in the thumb and fingers to ensure correct grip
- 1 x Stubbi Grip - helps to develop the classic tripod grip by naturally positioning the fingers and thumb into the correct writing positon
- 1 x Writing Claw - positions the finger tips the three caps of the pencil grip, ensuring that the hand stays in the correct position
- 1 x Crossguard Grip - helps with finger placement and encourages a correct grip. Ideal for those who tend to grip the pencil too tightly or their fingers whilst gripping.
- 1 x Ergo Grip - simple grip that make a pen wider making it easier to handle for those who have difficulty with fine motor skills.
- 1 x Index Grip - positions the index finger into the correct writing position for the classic tripod grip.
- 1 x Solo Grip - this grip reinforces correct positioning of the fingers - particularly he index finger. Guides the amount of force to be applied when writing.
- 1 x Duo Grip - has two openings for index finger & thumb. The cleverly designed U shape provides support and guidance for the second finger
Suitable for those aged 5 and over.latex free
Also sutiable for use on pens, crayons and paintbrushes
They are made of durable silicone rubber and can withstand being moved from pencil to pencil.
Features Pack size: multi pack
Fitting either the right or left hand.
Age Range:Suitable for 5 and onwards
They are ideal for early learners, individuals with fine motor difficulties and those with arthritic conditions.
They are made of durable rubber and can withstand being moved from pencil to pencil.
WARNING: Choking hazard Small item Supervision required
We aim to despatch your goods within 2 working days of receiving your order, provided we have the goods in stock. You can check the status of your order at anytime by logging into to your customer account (you will need to create this first). Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are made by courier and a signature is required on delivery.
Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries. If your order is required urgently or by a fixed date then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do what we can to meet your deadline.
Returns - Weighted Blankets
You can try a weighted blanket for 60 days.....if it's not working you can send it back to us. Please email email@example.com prior to returning your blanket - we will email you back with instructions and a returns number. Without a returns number your refund will be delayed.
Please note that a standard charge of £40.00 (+VAT where appropriate) will be deducted from all refunds to cover the cost of cleaning and processing. Blankets returned unopened will be refunded in full.
Returns - Other Products
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. Chewys and other Oral Motor items cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 14 days will be at the total discretion of Sensory Direct (UK) Ltd.
Goods purchased by trade customers and distributors may not be returned unless the goods are faulty or sent in error.
Please complete a RETURNS FORM when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a replacement. WIthout a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded.
Please see full T&Cs here
This product is eligible for VAT relief and is available zero rated and therefore free from VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate of 20%.
Who can claim for VAT relief?
If you have a disability or a chronic medical condition you can claim VAT relief and you are purchasing the goods for personal or domestic use. If you are a parent or carer you can claim VAT relief on behalf of a child or person you look after.
When you checkout you will be asked whether you are eligible for VAT relief. If you qualify tick the "Yes" option and complete the declaration form. VAT will automatically be deducted from the relevant items in your basket.
If you are a parent or carer and you are purchasing on behalf of your child or someone you look after you will not need to pay VAT on this item. A statement of special educational needs or a diagnosis of a condition is not necessary.
Charities qualify for VAT exemption where these conditions are met, however schools and homes may not qualify as the goods are not for domestic use, however they may be able to reclaim the VAT from Customs & Excise. If your organisation qualifies please complete the VAT exemption declaration form and send this with your order.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive zero rated goods you should contact the HM Revenue & Customs National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000 or call our Helpline on 0800 0837 212 before signing a declaration.
Excellent way to teach children proper pencil grasp
Accepted in schools nationwide
Great for use with pens, pencils, paint brushes, markers
Suitable for ages 6 and over