Sensory Light Panel & Shapes Pack
Sensory Light Panel & Shapes Exploration Pack
Our money saving light panel and accessory pack is a great purchase for any classroom or sensory room where you are looking for a fun a reliable sensory integration package.
What's in the pack?:
- 1 x A3 Light Panel - 3 light level settings, ideal for the investigation of light, colour and shape, or for focused group work in a wide range of subjects. Comes with new anti-trip magnetic connector.
- 1 x A3 Light Panel Cover - Large clear shallow thermoplastic cover designed to fit over the light panel, providing an illuminated container for a range of art, craft, messy play, sensory or exploration activities.
- 1 x Translucent geometric shapes, (set 36 small geometric shapes, 12 different shapes & 6 colours)
- 1 x Pack of 50 translucent colourful building blocks. Shapes including circular and rectangular pillars, triangular prisms, cubes and bridges. Container provided.
- 1x 180 pack of translucent lacing beads, 6 differnet colours, 6 different shapes, 12 laces and container.
Please get in touch if you are a school or charity looking for multi packs of this light panel & accessory pack. We are always happy to discuss your orders.
Suggested age 3+
What's in the pack?:
- 1 x A3 Light Panel
- 1 x A3 Light Panel Cover
- 1 x Translucent geometric shapes
- 1 x Pack of 50 translucent colourful building blocks.
- 1x 180 pack of translucent lacing beads.
Products that are in stock and ordered before 11am, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same working day. Weighted Blankets, Lap Pads, Weighted Jackets and other handmade products may take 2-3 working days to be despatched, if we do not have the item in stock. You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your customer account via our website. A Customer Account will need to be created before placing an order, to use the order tracking service. Please read our ‘How do I place an order’ FAQ for information on how to do this.
- Small items are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. Larger items are sent by DPD for next day delivery.
- Mainland UK delivery is charges are £2.95/£3.95 Royal Mail and £5.95 for courier delivery.
- Non mainland UK and Overseas delivery charges vary depending on your location and size of order.
- Shipping is free on online orders over £300.00 (mainland UK)
- Please note we cannot deliver to a PO box address
We will do our best to deliver your order on time however delivery times are approximate and we accept no liability in respect of late deliveries. If your order is required urgently or by a certain date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do what we can to meet your deadline.
On receipt of your order please open all packages and thoroughly check the goods for damage as soon as possible. You must notify Sensory Direct of any damage within 3 days of the delivery. If we are not notified of damage within 3 days we are unable to claim from the carrier and we will be unable to refund or replace the damaged items. If the packaging appears damaged and you do not have time to check the goods you should sign the carriers paperwork and add the word "Damaged".
Non receipt of your order must be notified to Sensory Direct within 7 days of receipt of your order acknowledgement.
We want you to be completely happy with the goods you have purchased from Sensory Direct.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return them within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation.
Sensory Chews / Chewbuddy’s - cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
Weighted Blankets – if a Weighted Blanket has been used a fee of £40 (+ VAT where appropriate) will be deducted from your refund. If you are unsure whether a Weighted Blanket will work for you, we recommend you first try one through our Weighted Blanket Hire Scheme.
Our Weighted Blankets and Lap Pads carry a ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. If your Weighted Blanket or Lap Pad develops a fault, please call our friendly Customer Services Team on 01905 670 500, 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday and they will happily arrange a repair or replacement.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 30 days will be at the discretion of Sensory Direct (UK) Ltd.
Goods purchased by trade customers and distributors may not be returned unless the goods are faulty or sent in error.
Please ensure you complete a RETURNS FORM when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement. Without a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded.
Shortages & Non receipt
Shortages and breakages must be reported to Sensory Direct within 3 days of receiving your order. Non receipt of an order must be reported to Sensory Direct within 7 days of notification of despatch.
Please see full T&Cs here.
When my son was born with autism, my world changed & Sensory Direct was born
Ethan had been prescribed different forms of medication, and although they helped a little, I didn’t want to become reliant upon them, so Ethan’s Paediatric Consultant suggested a Weighted Blanket. I remember hearing this and thinking ‘what on earth is a Weighted Blanket’? At this stage I was blissfully unaware of how life changing that Weighted Blanket would become.
British Born Solutions
Sensory Direct’s principle drive and values are based on wanting to help and support others find their solution.
We strongly believe in our products and ensure that the same love and care that went into making my son’s first Weighted Blanket goes into every handmade product we produce here in Worcester. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service and we will do our utmost to find you a solution that works.