A box of light up delights to play with in your dark sensory den!
Set contains 10 of the following toys:
- 1 x Fibre Optic Torches - versatile and great fun colour changing fibre optics
- 1 x Colour changing Egg - watch the egg change colour before your eyes
- 1 x Light up sensory stick - tap the tactile spiky massage ball and watch the stick light up
- 1 x Starlight Projector - Small projector unit that projects a starry sky across the ceiling.
- 1 x Micro Fibre Optic light - colourful fibre optic light
- 1 x Glow Ring - pop it on you finger and watch it change colour
- 1 x Electromite - tactile fidget toy that flashes
- 1 x Spectra Glow Ball - tactile ball that flashes when bounced
- 1 x Bug Eyes - tactile fidget toy with great big flashing eyes!
Toys come in plastic storage tub with lid. (Please note contents may vary slightly). Some items require batteries, please see 'Learn More' for details.
Sensory Dens sold separately HERE.
We aim to despatch your goods within 2 working days of receiving your order, provided we have the goods in stock. You can check the status of your order at anytime by logging into to your customer account (you will need to create this first). Small items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Larger items are made by courier and a signature is required on delivery.
Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries. If your order is required urgently or by a fixed date then please email email@example.com and we will do what we can to meet your deadline.
Returns - Weighted Blankets
You can try a weighted blanket for 60 days.....if it's not working you can send it back to us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning your blanket - we will email you back with instructions and a returns number. Without a returns number your refund will be delayed.
Please note that a standard charge of £40.00 (+VAT where appropriate) will be deducted from all refunds to cover the cost of cleaning and processing. Blankets returned unopened will be refunded in full.
Returns - Other Products
If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods you have purchased you may return within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. To receive a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused, in their original packaging and with all original documentation. Chewys and other Oral Motor items cannot be refunded where the packaging has been opened.
Refunds for goods which are returned used, in an unsaleable condition or after 14 days will be at the total discretion of Sensory Direct (UK) Ltd.
Goods purchased by trade customers and distributors may not be returned unless the goods are faulty or sent in error.
Please complete a RETURNS FORM when sending back your goods - this is sent with your order. Please email email@example.com if you need a replacement. WIthout a completed form your refund may be delayed.
Unless the goods are faulty or sent in error you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. We recommend you use recorded delivery and obtain insurance, as proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Where goods are not faulty or sent in error only the cost of the goods excluding postage & packing will be refunded.
Please see full T&Cs here
This product is eligible for VAT relief and is available zero rated and therefore free from VAT (Value Added Tax) at the current rate of 20%.
Who can claim for VAT relief?
If you have a disability or a chronic medical condition you can claim VAT relief and you are purchasing the goods for personal or domestic use. If you are a parent or carer you can claim VAT relief on behalf of a child or person you look after.
When you checkout you will be asked whether you are eligible for VAT relief. If you qualify tick the "Yes" option and complete the declaration form. VAT will automatically be deducted from the relevant items in your basket.
If you are a parent or carer and you are purchasing on behalf of your child or someone you look after you will not need to pay VAT on this item. A statement of special educational needs or a diagnosis of a condition is not necessary.
Charities qualify for VAT exemption where these conditions are met, however schools and homes may not qualify as the goods are not for domestic use, however they may be able to reclaim the VAT from Customs & Excise. If your organisation qualifies please complete the VAT exemption declaration form and send this with your order.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you are eligible to receive zero rated goods you should contact the HM Revenue & Customs National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000 or call our Helpline on 0800 0837 212 before signing a declaration.
- Comes in plastic storage tub with lid
- Please note contents may vary slighty depending on stock (if items are unavailable we will always replace them with something of equal or higher value)
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Fibre Optic Ice Lamp: x3 'AA' batteries (not included) available to purchase HERE
- 13" Glitter Lamp: x3 AA batteries (not included) available to purchase HERE
- Starlight Projector: x4 AA batteries (not included) available to purchase HERE
- Going Ball: 3 x 1.5V (AG10) batteries (included)
- Colour changing Egg x 3 Nonstandard batteries required (included)
- Fibre Optic Torches: x 3 Nonstandard batteries required (included)
- Electromite: Nonstandard batteries required (included)
- Bug Eyes: Nonstandard batteries required (included)
- Spectra Glow Ball: Nonstandard batteries required (included)
- Glow Ring: Nonstandard batteries required (included)
- Micro Fibre Optic light: x3 AG13 batteries required (included)
- Light up sensory stick: Nonstandard batteries required (included)