10 Fun Things to do on a Scooter Board
10 funs things to do on a Scooter Board
- Body Bowling. Set up bowling pins at one end of the room, and have the child ride the scooter board down to knock them over.
- Fishing. Scatter magnetic fish around the floor and have the child scoot around to go find them.
- Superman catch.
- Pull the child around with a rope or a hula hoop.
- Do a puzzle. Have the puzzle pieces at one end of the room, and the puzzle board at the other end.
- Sorting. Have bean bags or other objects at one end of the room that can be sorted into containers at the other end of the room.
- Shopping. Place play food around the room, and you tell them what they need to find and get.
- Obstacle course of things you need to scoot around.
- Place cones around the room, and give the child ping pong balls that they have to place on top of the cones.
- Follow a path of tape placed on the floor.